DECEMBER 2023: We are dispatching orders with extra travel time to allow for any courier network disruptions through the busy Christmas season. This can occasionally result in your order being delivered earlier than requested. As the majority of our orders are for Christmas, we believe 'sooner rather than later' is the best approach. We always endeavour to have your order delivered as close to your chosen delivery date as possible, and appreciate your understanding as we do our best to accommodate your delivery date requests.
- We offer free delivery nationwide on a standard courier service (1-2 days turnaround). When possible, we will always allow 2 working days of travel time to cater for any possible courier network disruptions. We endeavour to have your gift delivered on your chosen delivery day. However, we cannot guarantee it.
- Rural deliveries - please allow up to 4 working days turnaround. If you are unsure if the address is rural, you can check here.
- We can offer a rush same-day delivery service for addresses within Auckland Metro at an additional cost. Please add the Rush Delivery Service to your cart and proceed to checkout. If you experience trouble, contact us.
- We dispatch Monday - Friday at 2PM. Orders that are received after 2PM are dispatched the next working day.
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on a public holiday will be shipped on the next working day.
- All deliveries have authority to leave (no signature required).
- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- You will receive an email from New Zealand Couriers once your gift has been collected from our warehouse. This email contains your tracking. If you have any issues with delivery, please contact NZ Couriers use this tracking info when lodging a query.
- If you don't receive tracking: This may be because we are using a local, same-day courier service (inner city Auckland), or there was a typo in your email address when you placed the order. Please contact us if you have any questions on your order.
- IMPORTANT: Rural deliveries: There is no tracking available once the package has been handed over from NZ Couriers to the third party rural driver. You may receive an email update, or the tracking may state 'delivered' when the package handover occurs. Please note that this is not the delivery of your gift. Delivery usually takes up to 48 hours from this stage, depending on the delivery cycle for the area. In some cases, packages can sometimes be delivered to a maildrop point, so please ask your recipient to check these points if they do not receive their package.
Our gift hampers and flowers to the UK and Australia are prepared and dispatched by our superb affiliates. Many years of working together has led to outstanding service and a fabulous range of hampers and flowers. Please allow 3 working days for delivery.